What is Leadership Midland?
The future of any community is directly related to the talent, dedication and resourcefulness of the people in that community. Leadership Midland is a community leadership training program that provides exposure and insight to those who will occupy leadership positions within our community. Click here to download the 2021 brochure.
What are the Opportunities?
- Develop and enhance leadership skills
- Inform leaders about the opportunities and challenges facing our community
- Inspire leaders to encourage solutions and collaborations to make Midland County a better place to work and live;
- Provide a dynamic network of individuals to strengthen personal and organizational influence.
What are the Benefits?
- A better sense of personal leadership potential and enhanced leadership skills
- Leaders with a broader understanding of community issues who are prepared to keep their organizations engaged
- A diverse, growing network of alumni and resources
Leadership Midland is Back for 2021!
Leadership Midland was first conceptualized and offered in 1986. Since then, we’ve graduated 1,130 individuals from the program. You know these individuals, because they occupy key leadership positions within our community, and help to ensure that Midland is a great place to live, work, play, and grow.
The future of our community depends on the talent, dedication and resourcefulness of these leaders. In the past 12 months, we’ve relied on their leadership to get our community through some tough times, and they’ve come through. But we must always keep replenishing that leadership pool so that Midland always has individuals who are prepared, motivated, and excited to step into leadership roles.
Leadership Midland 2021 will run October 21-23. We are pleased to announce that the 2021 class has been selected:
Questions? Contact Diane Middleton.
Joel Beeck ’04, Huntington Bank
Kristi Kaye ’14, Midland Hypnotherapy
Jenni Bush ’16, SPACE Inc.
Daniel Buzzell ’17, Ace Hardware & Sports, Inc.
Scott Dondineau ’18, Garber Chevrolet
Erick Forshee ’07, Fisher Sand & Gravel
Julie Foster ’19, AMPM
Dave Gray ’05, Express Mart Food Stores, LLC
Caleb Guthrie ’15, Custom Crate
Kevin Heye ’08, Greater Midland Community Center
Millie Jezior ’09, MidMichigan Health
Jerry Ladwig ’09, 75th District Court
Vaughn Lakatos ’19, Trinseo
Kristy LeVasseur ’08, J. Ranck Electric
Scott MacNellis ’14, LaLonde’s Foods
Dennis Pilaske ’02, Chippewa Nature Center
Bob Rider ’99, Rider Type & Design
Bridget Sadenwater ’07, ABC—Greater Michigan Chapter
Melissa Snelling ’09, Midland County Central Dispatch Authority
Mike Sullivan ’14, Northwood University
Adam Thiel ’19, Edward Jones – Adam Thiel
Dan Tuma ’17, Dan Tuma Media, LLC
Kim White ’18, Lifestyle Garment Care
Diane Middleton ’10, Midland Business Alliance